Jaden Philogene

Kingman

I'll believe it when it happens, from his time with us till.now Jaden has always been linked to exotic clubs. It could be true or he could have a very busy agent. 

6 minutes ago, VillaAlex said:

I'll believe it when it happens, from his time with us till.now Jaden has always been linked to exotic clubs. It could be true or he could have a very busy agent. 

Wasn't he linked with Bayern and Dortmund while he was with us?

Barcelona and Hull City have started official talks for the transfer of Jaden Philogene. Hull City have asked for 30 million € for Philogene. Negotiations for his transfer have begun.

Tier 0 source in Turkey 

On 25/06/2024 at 20:48, Demitri_C said:

Id say there is zero chance this is remotely true

Not only is it true, it appears to be happening.

I said at the time, after a very strong pre season, that he would be a good option for us. A much better player than Buendia, Zaniolo and dare I say, Diaby too. 

It was never a sale that made sense in my book. 

19 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

I said at the time, after a very strong pre season, that he would be a good option for us. A much better player than Buendia, Zaniolo and dare I say, Diaby too. 

Are there any credible links to him going Barcelona?

36 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

We didn’t want to sell, but couldn’t guarantee game time, he made the choice not to be a bit part player 

Â