Jaden Philogene

Kingman

2 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

What a test to ace tonight. Saw a lot more to his game tonight. I can see why Unai was so keen to bring him back.

I think that much like Watkins, his skillset lends itself more to being a starter than an impact sub - he does a huge amount of work off the ball and defensively and that is felt and appreciated throughout the game and helps him grow in confidence. 

• Like 3

Just now, NorthEastVillan said:

Now to show that consistently. Obviously what Unai saw from him in training. If he can up his levels like that he'll be a great squad player for us.

If he plays to that level consistently he starts every single time for us. 

He was our best outfield player imo. Defensively immense and technically he has such quick feet and actually beat alphonso Davies in a 1v1 which I don’t think I’ve ever seen before.

Consistency will be the thing for him. 

• Like 1

I'm thankful that someone pointed out his defensive qualities before the match, because I watched for them and liked what I saw. I had always thought of him as a winger/attacking midfielder, but he looked a little like McGinn in putting in the defensive work even when playing further forward.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â