Jaden Philogene

Kingman

Such a really mature performance from a young player with minimal top flight experience, let alone, top European experience.

He looks very calm and unfazed without being casual. Very impressive.

• Like 4

He was immense and like a like of threads, even Rogers last year a lot of emotional posts come back to look silly. 

I would not be surprised if Unai brought him on v Ipswich to prepare him for this game.

Excellent young player, he will continue to have off days and excellent ones too. He's in a position which generally brings inconsistency, I just hope now there aren't people jumping on his back about him not being good enough from 30 min performances on the future.

Just now, VillaJay said:

Really mature performance and worked so hard for the team, big show from Unai that he trusts him to start him tonight.

Reminded me a bit of how Park Ji Sung would do a job for Man Utd in their old glory days. For someone who originally came through as a flashy street footballer he has some work ethic and great defensive awareness and intelligence.

• Like 3

Combined really well with Digne on the left, they looked superb together.  

Very impressed by his defensive work, tracking back, one on one defending, positioning and general discipline. 

Wonder if he could fill in as RB/LB if ever needed?

Just now, Skruff said:

Combined really well with Digne on the left, they looked superb together.  

Very impressed by his defensive work, tracking back, one on one defending, positioning and general discipline. 

Wonder if he could fill in as RB/LB if ever needed?

It was mentioned here as one of many options at right back as he played as a wing back for Cardiff. Definitely elements of Ashley Young in his game too (defender version).

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â