Jaden Philogene

Kingman

On 02/09/2024 at 13:28, ender4 said:

With Bailey injured, I assume we might see Jaden start against Everton?

With it being a home game it could work.. however Ramsey is more tactically astute at the moment..

Jaden will make that spot his by the end of the season.. exciting times ahead

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, supermon said:

Boy does he look nervous when he comes on, that free kick he gave away v Young was comical.

I'm sure he'll learn, needs more minutes.

Really rash but a minute later he won the ball back and also won a free kick from Young later on. Didn’t think he looked nervous at all

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, abdulaziz1 said:

Not the best circumstances to come at for a players rushing to impress to get a chance before Bailey is back.

It wasnt but you do the basics. Playing one twos next your penalry box is probably fine in Championship but not this league

He will learn but was bad

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

It wasnt but you do the basics. Playing one twos next your penalry box is probably fine in Championship but not this league

He will learn but was bad

I think it was part of his trying to impress, that’s not right to do, but I doubt he’d do that if he started the game or played some games while impressed or so. Some players try hard to impress while emd up doing silly things they won’t even do it in a regular circumstances. 

He also won a free kick we probably should have scored from (Duran jist **** up the header). He made a good challenge too on their LW who came on for Ndiaye.

Yeah he did try to overplay it in the corner and there was no reason for him to make that challenge on young. But we try to play it in the corner all the time and we gave away several silly free kicks regardless 

• Like 1

I know it’s early on and plenty of time for it all to come good, and I know I’m probably reading too much into it all but I’m not getting great vibes from his return as of yet.

He really struggled to impose himself at all during pre season, body language etc hasn’t looked the best, nothing like the swashbuckling wide player we saw for Hull last season. I wonder how keen he was to come back, unsure how much of a say he had in it due to the clause we had. Unai will not have been impressed with his cameo yesterday, going to have to do much better to earn his trust.

Anyway, probably reading far too much into it as stated and he definitely needs more game time before much further assessment.

Think he's just going to need minutes to get some confidence and then he'll thrive.

Got Ipswich away coming up as well as Wycombe in the cup. Perfect chance to get some minutes under his belt and show what he can do.

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â