Jaden Philogene

Kingman

1 hour ago, ender4 said:

They inflate all fees where it's not specifically stated.  They want clicks and eyeballs, so the bigger the number the better for them.

Shame the missus doesn't think that about my weight!

24 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

If Emery and Co think he’s a €100m player then surely that finally ends any connection to Nico Williams?

Don't be a spoil sport.  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, TomC said:

Five year contract? £100m release clause? If we rated him this highly, why'd we let him leave in the first place?

Well he's had that season at Hull where he's proven himself, which was really the reasoning behind letting him go there. Worked out well for all parties.

2 minutes ago, TomC said:

Five year contract? £100m release clause? If we rated him this highly, why'd we let him leave in the first place?

He wanted to leave. We gave him an opportunity to play at a high level for a season to see what he was capable of. If he impressed then he’d be brought back, if he didn’t, then at least we sold for £5m. He didn’t want to not play for a season and I doubt Emery could have guaranteed him playing time before he left initially. 

• Like 3

I actually think he will be sensational for us . Another very clever footballer that needed that season at Hull . But I think that he is going to be a far better team player than most wingers.  Compare him to Antony at Man Ure and he is streets ahead in the ugly side of the game while still having more offensively.  At least the equal of Garnacho as well.  

Thinking of a comparison it would be Eze and Olise hybrid while having much more defensive nous

1 hour ago, TomC said:

Stop living in the past!! Delighted about this outcome.

Just think of the last couple weeks this lad has had ....... Everton & Ipswich wanting his services £16 & £18 million bids respectively..... must of thought boooom 💥 back in the Premier league, then we sit & wait 72 hours, then Monchi picks up the phone & says your coming home son, he then has a face to face with Emery who reassures him about playing time & then slaps a £100 million buyout clause 😳 the lad must be on cloud 9. Expecting huge things from him this season gutted he went last season. This lad is going g to be mustard & I'm predicting he makes the 2026 world Cup with England. ❤️

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

He's dropped it like a bad habit.

So he'll probably add it again in a few weeks and feel ashamed doing so

• Like 1

1 minute ago, UpTheVilla26 said:

This kid is gonna have a hell of a season. 

Think so too. Something special about him imo. Stoked he's back!

Edited by osmark86
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, maxjackle said:

Happy with this, should never have left.

We felt like in our Villa household. 

But, a season playing against the cloggers in The Championship will have done him the world of good. 

I think it was the making of Jack and hopefully the same for Jaden, just as long as the story don't repeat itself, eh 🙄

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â