Jaden Philogene

Kingman

1 hour ago, MrBlack said:

I had the same thought... he doesn't exactly look thrilled.  Monchi on the other hand looks like the cat that got the cream. He probably has every right to be pleased with this as it was his magic contract work that ensured he came back here if he turned into a star.

Sadly I couldn't add that to my post or @Jas10 or @PaulMcGrath_5 would have beat me to the punch. I can rest easy now that I've revealed a signing here first, my life's work is done.

spacer.png

9 minutes ago, imavillan said:

I love the interviews with footballers.

'Does this feel like the latest chapter in your Villa journey?'

Well, it is the latest chapter by definition. What sort of an answer does he expect? 

1 hour ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

Welcome back, Jaden. 

I wonder why Jaden is getting the full 'new transfer' treatment, but Archer didn't? Is there something different in the deals?

Been said already but I'm sure Archer will be leaving. 

My assumption was that we were working on a deal that would mean we could announce the fact he'd returned and his sale/loan to a new club at the same time. When that deal collapsed or got delayed to the point he was going to show up in pre-season training pictures, we had to say something.

Sheffield United were probably keen to announce his departure officially too. They were under a transfer embargo of sorts so it probably favoured them not to announce their star striker had gone whilst they couldn't sign anyone.

Archer got announced when they were okay to sign players and Keiffer Moore / Callum O'Hare were close to being confirmed. 

1 hour ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

Welcome back, Jaden. 

I wonder why Jaden is getting the full 'new transfer' treatment, but Archer didn't? Is there something different in the deals?

Likely because we'll probably sell/loan Archer, Jaden is part of the first team plans.

3 minutes ago, TheMightyVillans said:

Ramsey, Rogers, philogene, Watkins. Has to be the Best english attack in the league.

Only one I can think of but still not as good is Gordon, Wilson and Barnes.  

3 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Only one I can think of but still not as good is Gordon, Wilson and Barnes.  

Gallagher, Palmer, Sterling, Madueke probably (not sure who the central striker is there, mind :D).

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â