Jaden Philogene

Kingman

Just now, TheMightyVillans said:

Welcome back. Hopefully means we get to see him on the weekend

Fully deserves his place in the squad for Chasetown :D

The one thing he desperately needed to add to his game was end product - he's made a hell of a lot of progress in the last year but now he has to show that he can hang with the big boys in the prem and CL. Nobody better than Unai to help him. 

• Like 1

Just now, Xela said:

He looks like he's been forced to sign!

Monchi - "Sign the contract son, and then we'll release your twin Bidace"

I had the same thought... he doesn't exactly look thrilled.  Monchi on the other hand looks like the cat that got the cream. He probably has every right to be pleased with this as it was his magic contract work that ensured he came back here if he turned into a star.

Sadly I couldn't add that to my post or @Jas10 or @PaulMcGrath_5 would have beat me to the punch. I can rest easy now that I've revealed a signing here first, my life's work is done.

Just now, MrBlack said:

I had the same thought... he doesn't exactly look thrilled.  Monchi on the other hand looks like the cat that got the cream. He probably has every right to be pleased with this as it was his magic contract work that ensured he came back here if he turned into a star.

Sadly I couldn't add that to my post or @Jas10 or @PaulMcGrath_5 would have beat me to the punch. I can rest easy now that I've revealed a signing here first, my life's work is done.

I have never been more proud of you. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Yay! Welcome home Jaden! 🏠 ♥️

When did he drop the Bidace part of his surname? 

Quite a while ago now.  At a guess I'd say about a year before he left us,  definitely way before Hull signed him. 

Edited by MrBlack

2 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

Quite a while ago now.  At a guess I'd say about a year before he left us,  definitely way before him signed him. 

Oh yeah, I remember it was ages ago, just couldn’t remember when or why. 
I just remember we all used to say JPB whereas now he’s just plain old JP

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â