Jaden Philogene

Kingman

3 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

There’s always a pessimist to every signing  

I give up, have at it 🤣

-

Hope we don’t go overboard with hype and expectation, be patient with the lad. How long before he starts getting called shit when he doesn’t make the initial impact many want? 😆

Just now, Jas10 said:

I give up, have at it 🤣

-

Hope we don’t go overboard with hype and expectation, be patient with the lad. How long before he starts getting called shit when he doesn’t make the initial impact many want? 😆

Tbh, he’s going to be third choice for a good chunk of the season. 

Hes barely getting game time 

Just now, CarryOnVilla said:

Hmm… dunno about that. I think he’s only been brought back if he’s actually gonna be involved.

But, he’s still young and hasn’t experienced regular top flight football, needs to be eased in without much pressure.

Can’t see him agreeing to come back if he’s well down the pecking order, let’s not forget the reason he left.

2 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

He wouldn't have come back if that was the case. 

Strikes me as the kind of kid that just wants to play, hence joining Hull, and then nearly going Ipswich. 

20 minutes ago, mikeyjavfc said:

I see him as straight competition for Bailey on the right wing. Much needed as we were incredible over reliant on Bailey for much of last season without a decent alternative to the point where he played injured for a while. JPB should spread the work load. Can’t see him on the left as we have so much competition on that side already.

Ramsey and Rogers can both play through the middle and generally emery prefers inverted wingers so Iling may have been signed to play on the right. 

1 minute ago, Xela said:

He wouldn't have come back if that was the case. 

Strikes me as the kind of kid that just wants to play, hence joining Hull, and then nearly going Ipswich. 

It’s a head scratcher to where he’s going to play and instead of who 

as things stand, he’s behind Bailey and Diaby on the right he’s behind JJ, Rogers 

Different type of player but I remember being gutted when Marc Albrighton left us. He went on and continued developing into a cracking winger that played a big part in Leicester winning the premier league. I’m glad that this time we have the option of bringing back JBP rather than some other team benefiting. Got a good feeling about this!

Super excited by this. Emery’s going to turn into a world beater. 

We will be using the squad and all 5 subs all season in 55+ games. Games have phases. He will get plenty of game time. He will earn it too, Emery loves these sorts of players.

6 minutes ago, thunderball said:

Super excited by this. Emery’s going to turn into a world beater. 

We will be using the squad and all 5 subs all season in 55+ games. Games have phases. He will get plenty of game time. He will earn it too, Emery loves these sorts of players.

We all should be. We wouldn’t be making this kid our record signing if Unai didn’t really want him for a specific purpose. 

Just now, Awol said:

We all should be. We wouldn’t be making this kid our record signing if Unai didn’t really want him for a specific purpose. 

This is the philogene thread not onana

• Haha 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â