Jaden Philogene

Kingman

35 minutes ago, Czarnikjak said:

He will probably get loaned out this summer and sold for profit again next summer.

Then why choose us over Ipswich on a perm now? Hence why I think a strange move by us.

15 minutes ago, Panto_Villan said:

I don’t think he gets to choose. If we match the bid, he’s coming here. So I think he’s our player again now.

It’s a weird look to sell a player then buy him back a year later, but looking at his highlights reel I can see why we’re doing it. Other highly rated players like Archer and A Ramsay haven’t kicked on in the same way, so I think it does makes sense to flog them and buy back the ones that look like they’ll go to the very top.

Hope he gets plenty of game time!

I’m sure he could reject the contract 

16 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Then why choose us over Ipswich on a perm now? Hence why I think a strange move by us.

Few reasons I can think of. One, we can probably offer better wages than Ipswich. If you sing for them, you are almost guaranteed to get relegated and getting sold again next summer anyway if you want to stay in the Premier league.

We can probably loan him out to better club than Ipswich, where he will get better chance to show what he's capable of.

2 minutes ago, Czarnikjak said:

Few reasons I can think of. One, we can probably offer better wages than Ipswich. If you sing for them, you are almost guaranteed to get relegated and getting sold again next summer anyway if you want to stay in the Premier league.

We can probably loan him out to better club than Ipswich, where he will get better chance to show what he's capable of.

I’m not sure we’d loan him to premier league. A loanee life can make or break a career. I’d take the permanent move every time, I’m sure Ipswich won’t be much less wages 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Czarnikjak said:

Ed Sheeran has that covered.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Czarnikjak said:

Good enough to start on the right for us? Ahead of Bailey? 

I'm sure we can offer him better wages than Ipswich, and a loan in a decent team.

Bailey won't be starting 50+ plus games for us. He's going to need rotation. Plus injuries, he'd get chances to start. 

This time last year, some people were wanting Jaden to be ahead of Bailey in the pecking order, before he pushed on.

Under the tutelage of Emery over the season, there's potential for Jaden to jump a level. He believes in himself enough and Unai seems to back him. 

Plus he's versatile and not just stuck in that RW role.

Would love JPB back to compete with Bailey for the right attacker spot. 

If Diaby left and was replaced with more of a traditional second striker then I can see JPB getting plenty of minutes on the right hand side 

2 hours ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Ed Sheeran has that covered.

More like ginger whining

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â