Jaden Philogene

Kingman

This signing is a rare one i think can't remember anyone saying re signing him would be a bad idea and the fans are completely behind him.

Welcome back JPB.

1 minute ago, AshVilla said:

This signing is a rare one i think can't remember anyone saying re signing him would be a bad idea and the fans are completely behind him.

Welcome back JPB.

No B.

19 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but Archer didn't get this kind of announcement did he? 

Welcome back Jaden. Always looked a talent.

They're different situations. One returned because his team got relegated and that triggered an automatic return clause. One we actively went out and bought, spending more money on him than we sold him for in the process. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Gallagher, Palmer, Sterling, Madueke probably (not sure who the central striker is there, mind :D).

Nah in your lineup Gallagher has already given the ball away ;)

7 minutes ago, duke313 said:

If any other season we were signing the Championships best player for £13m this board would be going absolutely crazy 🤣

I suppose a] he's already been here and b] he wasn't the Championships' best player last season.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bobzy said:

I suppose a] he's already been here and b] he wasn't the Championships' best player last season.

a) That's kind of my point b) okay maybe not the best, but certainly one of.

4 hours ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Sky always seem to inflate our prices more than any other outlet. 

it’s a bit odd 

They inflate all fees where it's not specifically stated.  They want clicks and eyeballs, so the bigger the number the better for them.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â