Jaden Philogene

Kingman

The good thing about Philogene and Aaron is that they can both play various positions, either wing, or in the 'ten' area, additionally Aaron can play as an attacking central midfielder, and Philogene can play as a wing-back, and those aren't at push, they're positions that they both played in last season at Championship level, so should be plenty of scope for them to get game time should they not go out on loan.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

He's from London though so would be disappointing on a whole nother level.

Still he’s a villa academy product, but yes either I hope it’s not the case.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

Yeah...but isn't that chant usually for Villa fans/local lads?

Yes it probably is, I still think it’s boring don’t know why we can’t turn the Jacob Ramsey one into super Jay super Jacob Ramsey to the old Jack Grealish tune.

1 minute ago, villan95 said:

Wasn't it sung about Keinan Davis at one point? 

Yes it was! And then we all found out he wasn’t from Brum and just started chanting Keinan 😂

Edited by gwi1890
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

If he’s from the academy surely he is one of our own? What’s the catchment area to be able to sing this?

I always thought 'he's one of our own' chants were for players who supported the club they were at. Although if Spurs fans can sing it about someone who used to wear an Arsenal shirt and is desperate to leave.. 😅

3 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

If he’s from the academy surely he is one of our own? What’s the catchment area to be able to sing this?

All surrounding shires, not town

mate

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â