Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

1 minute ago, Okonokos said:

Is it just me that doesn't get the appeal of London? If I was a player I'd be put off by a London club, not attracted to it. I just don't get it.

Pie, mash, liquor, chilli vinegar, eels, the Krays, Purley Kings & Queens, smog, knife crime, Courage bitter, chips with breakfast, Green Lane Nazi's, leave you doors unlocked all night, only ever killed their own, diamond geezers, the blitz, love your dear old muvva  etc etc

Level the **** lot of it 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Tez500 said:

“Go to London! I guarantee you'll either be mugged or not appreciated. Catch the train to London, stopping at Rejection, Disappointment, Backstabbing Central and Shattered Dreams Parkway.”

Go for the day, visit Madame Tussauds, get the hell out.

4 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

But we're not young multimillionaire athletes with WAGS.

Well I'm not anyway 👀

As a dane, I have never understood what WAG stood for or what it means, can anyone explain?

London irks me as much as the next man but if you are a multi millionaire there are few better places to live and spend your obscene wealth. It's a world class city, that is undeniable. 

What drives me insane is the financial advantages that little clubs like Crystal Palace and West Ham and now even Fulham to an extent get let alone that players well above their level would prefer to go there for the Laandan lifestyle. 

Back in the day they would follow the wages as they couldn't afford to do anything else, but they earn so much now they can play anywhere they like. 

2 minutes ago, Taxahunter said:

As a dane, I have never understood what WAG stood for or what it means, can anyone explain?

Wives and Girlfriends. Terminology used by the papers to describe the wives of the England football team in the 2000’s under Sven, and caught on from there. (I think)

Edited by villan-scott

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

London irks me as much as the next man but if you are a multi millionaire there are few better places to live and spend your obscene wealth. It's a world class city, that is undeniable. 

What drives me insane is the financial advantages that little clubs like Crystal Palace and West Ham and now even Fulham to an extent get let alone that players well above their level would prefer to go there for the Laandan lifestyle. 

Back in the day they would follow the wages as they couldn't afford to do anything else, but they earn so much now they can play anywhere they like. 

Personally I wouldnt live in London if you paid me, horrible city imo. (Tbh cities in general imo)

• Like 1

Just now, sidcow said:

Maybe its just me then because if I was a multi millionaire I'd want to buy a house in the lake district and live a secluded life. Each to their own. London gives me the creeps when I have to go just for a day. Awful place.

Anyway, back on topic. Has he signed yet?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

Maybe its just me then because if I was a multi millionaire I'd want to buy a house in the lake district and live a secluded life.

That’d be an awful commute to training if you played for Fulham. 

• Haha 1

I personally think London is a great city, however I wouldn’t want to live there.

If a player is more interested in his life style than his career, then I’d be inclined to think he’s probably not what we’re looking for. I know they’re all young blokes and I don’t begrudge anyone having fun but James Milner said at 17 that he wouldn’t have a drink until he retires. He didn’t want to blow this chance to have a great career and he’d still have plenty of time to go boozing once it was over. Model pro, I wish we had a team full of them. 

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Personally I wouldnt live in London if you paid me, horrible city imo. (Tbh cities in general imo)

Yes, but are you a multi millionaire being ferried around all the most fabulous places? 

4 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

I personally think London is a great city, however I wouldn’t want to live there.

With the amount of money footballers earn, living in London is a very different experience for them compared to scummers like you and I :trollface:

14 minutes ago, Keener window-cleaner said:

Grosse Deutsche titties on page three?

Yep.

Edit: The newspaper is the equivalent to the Sun but in the past they have occasionally been the first to announce transfers.

Edited by LxYoungAVFC