Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

3 minutes ago, Villarocker said:

Is that popcorn? If so - noooooooooooooo. It's English football not American. 

Nah it’s for when people go into absolute meltdown and you’ve grabbed the popcorn ready to watch such as:

the it crowd popcorn GIF

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

The same "Unknown journalist" with a VERIFIED Facebook profile and Secretary General of the Kosovan Sports Journalism organisation?

Who is also Facebook friends with Rashica and speaks to him quite regularly by accounts?

He is unkown to us, obviously not in Kosovo, where ya know, the player is from?

_20200814_004604.JPG

Sounds like Sudoku. I hope we won't have to endure another Xia-like puzzle to solve this one... 

7 minutes ago, Villarocker said:

Is that popcorn? If so - noooooooooooooo. It's English football not American. 

The popcorn emoji is as much used when two people (or more) are arguing or banging heads over something, then a third/other person can post the popcorn emoji......as in "this looks fun im going to get some popcorn and watch the mess unfold".

Edited by MaVilla
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

The popcorn emoji is as much used when two people (or more) are arguing or banging heads over something, then a third/other person can post the popcorn emoji......as in "this looks fun im going to get some popcorn and watch the mess unfold".

When I'm watching two people and thinking "this looks fun I'm going to watch the mess unfold" it's not popcorn I'm reaching for W ⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓

Edited by Villarocker
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rob182 said:

Keep it quiet, I may delete and only send via DM but I have WIP/ITK important toaster information around camel onion ring Rashica from Germany business wages a lot heated dangerous temperature, scolding like molten Cornish pastie. The deal bangers and mash has broken stethoscope poorly deal breaker 11pm English time.

From what I can tell, this will come out in 100% intelligible German.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

Not really. English is the global business language due to our past Empire / ex Empire (USA) Global dominance. 

It's the language of business AND popular culture. 

If German / French / Spanish / Norwegians had been that language we would all speak it with reasonable competence and the Germans / French / Spanish / Norwegians would all all be traipsing round the world speaking their native tongue slowly with a mock foreign accent embarrassed about how well everyone else can speak their language but they were completely ignorant of the language of the country they are in. 

As an example of this because of the  K-pop phenomenon, a rare example of a non English speaking pop culture going massively mainstream, my daughter has spent time and energy to learn some Korean and has a smattering of understanding.  That goes on for 20 years (I think it might have died out already or she's just grow up a bit) and you have a generation of Korean fluent British people purely because of the music they like. 

It's not us being ignorant and everyone else clever. It's circumstance and necessity. 

It’s a bit of both to be honest. Sure, English won the language war. But let’s not pretend that some ignorance and also just bad prioritisation of language learning in school hasn’t played a big role.

In this instance though German would obviously be well down the list of useful languages to learn behind English, Spanish, Mandarin, French etc etc. So no surprise we don’t have too many fluent German speakers.

Rashica held the following rankings for all players in the Bundesliga last season:

• Top 30 for Key Passes per game
  • Top 15 for successful dribbles per game
  • Top 8 for shots attempted per game
  • Top 10 for most fouled player per game
Edited by A'Villan
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, villan-scott said:

One of them has quoted @maqroll about the ‘imminent announcement’. The Werder fans are lurking. Welcome. Come and tell us more on Rashica. We are excited by his potential arrival! 

Who quoted my absolute bullshit?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Unĺess youre a fulham season ticket holder and bring along a delecious selection of cream cakes and herbal teas.

I’ll never forget being a steward at the Madejski stadium for some extra dollah when I was studying and being told off during a Reading game for basically just watching the game and not looking out for any crowd trouble. They were sponsored by Waitrose ffs (and they made the mistake of telling me I need to have half an eye on the game so as to know when to react to on-field incidents). 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, abdulaziz1 said:

I’d like to see a stat about most fouled team, and have cards against. I assume we’re up there.

Villa were the most fouled team in the Premier League (525), but Brescia was the most fouled team of the top 5 leagues at 583. Villa ranked 11th overall among the top five leagues.

Villa were the only Prem team in the top 20. The rest were all Serie A or La Liga. MAKE OF THAT WHAT YOU WILL, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.

Fouls.jpg

Edited by VillaHatesMe
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, VillaHatesMe said:

Villa were the most fouled team in the Premier League (525), but Brescia was the most fouled team of the top 5 leagues at 583. Villa ranked 11th overall among the top five leagues.

Villa were the only Prem team in the top 20. The rest were all Serie A or La Liga. MAKE OF THAT WHAT YOU WILL, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.

Fouls.jpg

Thanks, but is it pre lockdown or what? Can’t understand the other figures too.