Craig Shakespeare - Assistant Head Coach

PieFacE

Sad news. Jack has paid the following tribute on Instagram: "Shakey one of the greatest people I’ve ever met not only in football but in life. Last month was texting me when I didn’t make the euros squad whilst he was ill shows the type of man he was!

My thoughts are with his family at this difficult time. HEITS. 

assistant head coach Craig Shakespeare ... Jack Grealish pens heartbreaking ... Dean Smith makes Aston Villa comparison as trio reunite at Leicester City -  Birmingham Live 1,000 Craig Shakespeare Stock Pictures ... 

• Like 1

On 02/08/2024 at 11:06, John said:

Sad news. Jack has paid the following tribute on Instagram: "Shakey one of the greatest people I’ve ever met not only in football but in life. Last month was texting me when I didn’t make the euros squad whilst he was ill shows the type of man he was!

My thoughts are with his family at this difficult time. HEITS. 

assistant head coach Craig Shakespeare ... Jack Grealish pens heartbreaking ... Dean Smith makes Aston Villa comparison as trio reunite at Leicester City -  Birmingham Live 1,000 Craig Shakespeare Stock Pictures ... 

Shakey, Smith and JT. Just recalled there the immense pride I felt seeing this trio on the sidelines. That feeling of "wow, we're a proper club again"

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â