Craig Shakespeare - Assistant Head Coach

PieFacE

I think he didnt join Deano in US and Deano trusted him that was reported he was sick, didnt think would be gone so fast. pretty terrible

Maybe just a Villa bias but in the last decade has been a lot of ex players/staff who died younger than expected

• Like 1

I've read loads of tributes tonight from people who worked with him or just game across him and they almost all mention what a genuinely nice bloke he was, how funny he was and how caring he was. He clearly left a positive mark and no one could ask more than that. RIP Shakey. 

Edited by markavfc40
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Mantis said:

Worth noting that he played an important part in our progression under Smith in 2020/21. Will always remember him fondly.

Was a great start to that season, 7-2 v Liverpool remains the most random performance I've ever seen from us. Did he go with O'Kelly that summer or did he stick around until DS left, can't remember.

Was a fantastic coach as evident by his work at Leicester and had more to give to the game but for this horrible illness. R.I.P.

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

I think he didnt join Deano in US and Deano trusted him that was reported he was sick, didnt think would be gone so fast. pretty terrible

Maybe just a Villa bias but in the last decade has been a lot of ex players/staff who died younger than expected

We lost all of Dalian, SGT, Ugo and Jloyld in less than two years in the 2016-18 period.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â