Ollie Watkins

alreadyexists

47 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Make no mistake though, at his best, Ollie is still outlr best all round and SENIOR forward for the job we require him to do.

"All around" is the right word.

Comparing Duran to Ollie (at least right now) is like comparing Lewandowski to Messi or Ronaldo in the previous generation, or Haaland to Mbappe or Vinicius in the current generation. Duran, Lewandowski, and Haaland are pure strikers (and deadly ones). Ollie, Messi, Ronaldo, and Vinicius are all around forwards.

• Like 2

My appreciation for this boy, just grows and grows.

He will get his just reward of Villa Legend.

His handling of the forward role is not perfect,( who is?) but still brilliant....and what he does well, he does great.

His Goal scoring ratio under Emery is 45 in 87....1.93....up there with the best....thats some going.

Ollie sometimes, seems a bit apologetic in his play, but overall he is magnificent.....What a buy he was.

His professionalism and attitude to the club, is exemplary....He must be a dream to work with, because he is a dream to watch every game.

I would suspect, such a nice guy to be around...A great disposition of a man.

I love the footballer.....One of the best,(in all aspects) in my time watching Villa.

Just thought it was a good time to say it.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 03/10/2024 at 01:14, VillaJ100 said:

Great tonight, agree with what Young said there's gonna be a ton of matches, Watkins and Duran will both have to carry the load

They both need Vases to fill....."Flowers to both of them"

9 minutes ago, TRO said:

My appreciation for this boy, just grows and grows.

He will get his just reward of Villa Legend.

His handling of the forward role is not perfect,( who is?) but still brilliant....and what he does well, he does great.

His Goal scoring ratio under Emery is 45 in 87....1.93....up there with the best....thats some going.

Ollie sometimes, seems a bit apologetic in his play, but overall he is magnificent.....What a buy he was.

His professionalism and attitude to the club, is exemplary....He must be a dream to work with, because he is a dream to watch every game.

I would suspect, such a nice guy to be around...A great disposition of a man.

I love the footballer.....One of the best,(in all aspects) in my time watching Villa.

Just thought it was a good time to say it.

Top post. I have felt exactly the same about Ollie for a long time now. I love players who work hard to improve all aspects of their game and he's done that. Duran has more natural talent but if he watches and learns from Ollie he will be better than Haaland imo.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â