Ollie Watkins

alreadyexists

Yet another miraculous recovery from the infamous unnamed injury that conveniently keeps players who need conditioning out of the international team but goes away by the time club football comes back, then. Many such cases!

Edited by wishywashy

5 hours ago, wishywashy said:

Yet another miraculous recovery from the infamous unnamed injury that conveniently keeps players who need conditioning out of the international team but goes away by the time club football comes back, then. Many such cases!

Maybe his muscle stem cells are more motivated by seeing Everton than Ireland and Finland? Who can speak to how the body heals?

5 hours ago, wishywashy said:

Not so sure about that, Emery mentioned something about ongoing pain management albeit in a broken sentence. He may be available for selection but still don’t think he’s anywhere near 100% fit. 

3 hours ago, Spoony said:

Such a paradox this man. Misses so many chances, still scores 2 and got 19 last season. I’m staring to think I just misunderstand how many easy chances elite strikers must miss. 

Depends what you define an easy chance. I would say Ollie mentality is great that missing doesn't effect him but I dont think he misses many easy chances

• Like 1

10 hours ago, wilko154 said:

Now overtaken Dwight Yorke in the Villa PL records.

14 more goals to take the record.

image.thumb.png.e43983de9d28a82722253d493360409d.png

Those two goals also meant he overtook Yorke for Villa PL Goal Contributions. Only has Gabby ahead of him for that one also...

image.png.3bc1d940083c991f6ed2e019e5f95f01.png

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â