Ollie Watkins

alreadyexists

25 minutes ago, Brumstopdogs said:

They could have waited for him to get his hands out his pockets couldn't they, looks like he's doing an emperor penguin impression. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, skarroki said:

They could have waited for him to get his hands out his pockets couldn't they, looks like he's doing an emperor penguin impression. 

Tribute to Chris Waddle.

WADDLE I said 

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, skarroki said:

Or just before the Follyfoot elephant

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Indigo said:

I'm not one to get worked up about outside opinions of Villa but this is objectively hilarious. 

Last season:

Screenshot_20240820_213432_X.jpg

Edited by Jas10
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

52 minutes ago, Zatman said:

He conceded the fewest goals in the league

which probably had something to do with the 2 CBs and DMC in front of him also being in the team of the year...

just seems like one of those things where statistically he has the most clean sheets, he must be the best keeper, personally i think he's 4th out of the top four

would also say that statistically foden had a monster year but i'd have take odegaard over him any day of the week, was comfortably the best player in the league last year, same as ollie performed better than haaland but haaland got more goals so guess which one is perceived as better 

• Like 2

He cost us the game today, no doubt. They werent half chances, they were guilt edged sitters. If either one was taken, we probably go on to win convincingly.

He's got more than enough credit in the bank but it doesnt stop the sentence above being true.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â