Ollie Watkins

alreadyexists

1 hour ago, MarkLillis said:

Had a short chat with a Utd fan today.

Once he found out I was a Villa fan the conversation switched to Watkins who it appears has now come to his attention as “pretty good”.

I thanked him for his insight and he followed it with this gem.

“Of course the big clubs will be after him now and you can’t stop him going…..he’ll want European football”

Never go full

• Like 2

2 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

If anyone deserves an additional rest of benefit of doubt it's him.

We already know what we are getting with him.

He better not be ducking injured though 

A random has put on Twitter (in response to someone else asking) that Ollie has “slight back issues”.  If there’s any truth to that I presume we’re wrapping him up in cotton wool.

5 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

A random has put on Twitter (in response to someone else asking) that Ollie has “slight back issues”.  If there’s any truth to that I presume we’re wrapping him up in cotton wool.

Must be because he was bent over by Southgate.

Edited by birdman
  • Haha 2

20 hours ago, MarkLillis said:

Had a short chat with a Utd fan today.

Once he found out I was a Villa fan the conversation switched to Watkins who it appears has now come to his attention as “pretty good”.

I thanked him for his insight and he followed it with this gem.

“Of course the big clubs will be after him now and you can’t stop him going…..he’ll want European football”

I didn’t realise you spoke Chinese?

• Haha 2

There’s some really horrible Twitter rumours starting that he has a knee injury and needs surgery. This surely will be the one time when Twitter gets these rumours wrong. It has a very Buendia August 23 feel about it but we can’t be that unlucky.

Just now, WallisFrizz said:

There’s some really horrible Twitter rumours starting that he has a knee injury and needs surgery. This surely will be the one time when Twitter gets these rumours wrong. It has a very Buendia August 23 feel about it but we can’t be that unlucky.

I will quit all football if this is true. 

It would devastate the club. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â