Ollie Watkins

alreadyexists

6 hours ago, Dodgyknees said:

Sending you my love. Look after yourself, grief is something that takes time. I lost my dad last year and understand the feeling 

i feel for you

1 hour ago, beachboys1 said:

i feel for you

Take every day as it comes, don't feel under pressure to feel or say it do things in any order. And importantly, remember the small things - that was what helped me in the first days. If you need to reach out DM me. 

12 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

I really hope he manages to break the 20 mark this season

• Like 3

His confidence will be absolutely skyhigh going into this season, knowing we'll have a team capable of playing to his strengths and knowing he can hit the back of the net.

I'll go early and say he'll bag 24 league goals this year, including 2 hat tricks.

Anyone else want to guess? :)

1 minute ago, lapal_fan said:

His confidence will be absolutely skyhigh going into this season, knowing we'll have a team capable of playing to his strengths and knowing he can hit the back of the net.

I'll go early and say he'll bag 24 league goals this year, including 2 hat tricks.

Less than Duran will get for west ham...

😬

I think he'll get less goals but more assists, across all 4 comps this year we'll have 4 players get double figures, Ollie will get 16 league goals 

• Like 1

Congratulations Ollie and Ellie

By the way I hope Ollie hasn't injured his knee during the proposal, we can do without anymore ACL injuries 😊

Part of me still thinks that we might get a few enquiries about him, especially now his boyhood club has some money from the Smith Rowe sale. I hope I’m wrong but an offer north of 100 million? 

• Confused 1

On 22/07/2024 at 20:17, Brumstopdogs said:

Nice to see Ollie in his preseason all white Villa foundation kit. Congratulations to him and his future bride. As a married man I can highly recommend the next step too Ollie, I’ve never scored 20 goals in a season but don’t let me stop you doing that. UTV!!!!! 😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎

36 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

Nice to see Ollie in his preseason all white Villa foundation kit. Congratulations to him and his future bride. As a married man I can highly recommend the next step too Ollie, I’ve never scored 20 goals in a season but don’t let me stop you doing that. UTV!!!!! 😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎

They both look very smart too in a lovely setting which yet again doesn’t make my note left on the toilet cystern proposal look any better with age but at least our daughter is also called Ellie, that’s not her though as our Ellie is only 10! 😂😂😂

On 20/07/2024 at 12:38, lapal_fan said:

By the end of September, if not August UTV!!!!!

On 18/07/2024 at 13:24, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

I hope so…

Having Father-of-the-century and Flabby Gabby as our top two goal scorers isn’t a great look…

Ollie is at least a nice lad!

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â