Ollie Watkins

alreadyexists

On 10/07/2024 at 22:19, Nickel said:

“Can’t start a fire / Can’t start a fire without a spark / Ollies on fire / he’ll play your lot off the park”

Been going round my mind all week. He's needs a song... even revised it!

“Can’t start a fire / Can’t start a fire without a spark / Ollies on fire / and he plays at Villa Park!"

“Can’t start a fire / Can’t start a fire without a spark / Ollies on fire / and he's playin you off the park”

Edited by Nickel

2 minutes ago, Nickel said:

Been going round my mind all week. He's needs a song... even revised it!

“Can’t start a fire / Can’t start a fire without a spark / Ollies on fire / and he plays at Villa Park!"

“Can’t start a fire / Can’t start a fire without a spark / Ollies on fire / and he's playin you off the park”

You can have your Nickel back

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Villa87 said:

Drive past this sign regularly 😂

I also. 

I’m actually tempted to get the lettering made and attempt an audacious installation if we win. 

Criminal that he wasn’t played more in this tournament. Offered so much more in his little cameos than Kane. 

Southgate’s tactics were wrong but Ollie’s work rate and press caused problems for the opposition whenever he was on the pitch. 

Fantastic professional, value has gone up, and clearly in the box seat to be England’s number one forward player into the future. Oh and he’s not injured: bonus.

Happy summer holidays, Ollie. Hope this makes you more hungry for the season to come  

• Like 1

Shame he couldn't quite take that ball on the turn...although I think it may have actually been his first touch because of England's atrocious long ball game from Pickford. Probably caught him off guard that it was actually played to feet.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, R.Bear said:

Completely anonymous except for that poor first touch. A shame but he still has the semi-final moment.

He was, as a personal performance he was at best like a 5/10

But at the same time it can't be understated how much better England looked with him on the pitch ( for the 10 mins they actually tried attacking football)

Criminal he didn't start 

He’ll be haunted by that poor touch but there’s zero reason to criticise him for tonight. Deserved far more minutes than Southgate gave him.

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â