Ollie Watkins

alreadyexists

3 hours ago, Talldarkandransome said:

I'm half Irish cos both parents were. I'm English overall but I also love Ireland.

My old school friends were in the same position and they all declared for Ireland and don't like England at all.

Until recently I always ticked the ethnic origin form as 'White British' - but being as bothered parents are Irish my ethnic origin should be White Irish with nationality British 

1 hour ago, Tom13 said:

I think most people with a brain will know that he's been in the PL for four seasons. Surely they're just describing his pathway.

No different to referencing the non league team Vardy played for (Stocksbridge?) when he won the league with Leicester.

1 hour ago, beachboys1 said:

my 86 year old mother big fan of of watkins and was looking forward to deeing villa in champions lrague but may may now not see that very ill in hospital may not pull through

Oh god, sorry to hear that fella, hope she recovers ASAP. 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, beachboys1 said:

she was at home on night didnt register  with her thank s for that

Best wishes to your Mom, Ollie to score the winner in Sunday’s final as a warm up for the CL final next May UTV!!!! And come on your Mom, we’re all behind you!!! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Edited by DaveAV1
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, DaveAV1 said:

Best wishes to your Mom, Ollie to score the winner in Sunday’s final as a warm up for the CL final next May UTV!!!! And come on your Mom, we’re all behind you!!! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

thank you very much for that

On 12/07/2024 at 14:34, villabromsgrove said:

Wow ..... A brilliant use of a classic word TRO ..... I never would have imagined that it would be used to describe a transformation of opinion by a previously "one eyed media" group on a football forum. You've made my day! 😃 

Haha..... I liked it too, hope its appropriate......I might use it to describe my Missus, about me...maybe she will have an anagnorisis moment.😂

• Haha 1

On 12/07/2024 at 14:55, mjmooney said:

I'm also 'half Irish', but I don't love either. 

I love the countries....just not the people running them.

22 hours ago, Talldarkandransome said:

I'm half Irish cos both parents were. I'm English overall but I also love Ireland.

My old school friends were in the same position and they all declared for Ireland and don't like England at all.

I am definitely England first, it's my home country.....But I have deep rooted feelings for Eire.

In football, Villa first, then Villa reserves, then Villa Ladies, then England.

Edited by TRO

1 hour ago, TRO said:

I love the countries....just not the people running them.

They have only been in 8 days. Give the English uk government a chance Paul.

4 minutes ago, PaulC said:

They have only been in 8 days. Give the English uk government a chance Paul.

It was a generalisation of all Politico's....albeit the last lot, were a joke.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, beachboys1 said:

thank you very much for that

Wish her all the very best, there are enough HEITS already so she should stay with you and cheer on the Mighty  Villa for a while yet and I’m sure she will! UTV!!!

6 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

“Ex-Brentford star Ollie Watkins bemused by reports of mega Chelsea swap deal.”

spacer.png

''Ex Weston Super-Mare star says Brentford the only club for him amid Chelsea interest ''

• Haha 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â