Ollie Watkins

alreadyexists

Just now, Annoyman said:

That might have been the single most brutally clinical finish of his whole career, and it was in the last minute of an international semi-final where he was on for a cup of coffee. The mentality and professionalism is unreal. I'm sure none of us were particularly surprised at all when we saw him dart in there and shield the ball against the defender either, he scored practice runs of that goal against Chelsea and Spurs

He was so un-self consciously happy and disbelieving, and it was very touching that his first instinct was to sprint towards all the friends he's made on the substitutes' bench over the last month

Was nice to see Kane and Bellingham so excited for him though, and both spoke classily about him afterwards tbf

They'll still be replaying that one after we're gone

Poetic. 

47 minutes ago, srsmithusa said:

pardon this, but it's hard as a VTID american to learn songs.  what is the song for Ollie.  I'll sing it at the top of my lungs in Texas!  So, so pleased and happy for him.

I want to see you singing this then! You just need to add Ollie Watkins at the right part 😜 

He is the most professional man to ever play the game. I criticised him heavily in our shite era and now I feel like a knob. He has worked exceptionally hard in all respects and look at him now, dragged the nation into a Euros final with an outstanding finish after barely playing but still training like a mad man for a month. And this is his reward.

Hard work pays off. Criticising can make you look like a knob. Be more Watkins. 

• Like 4

konsa and ollie in the euros final

dibu in the copa america final

been an alright summer for us so far

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Spoony said:

He is the most professional man to ever play the game. I criticised him heavily in our shite era and now I feel like a knob. He has worked exceptionally hard in all respects and look at him now, dragged the nation into a Euros final with an outstanding finish after barely playing but still training like a mad man for a month. And this is his reward.

Hard work pays off. Criticising can make you look like a knob. Be more Watkins. 

Really down-to-earth, too. I love how he says he never dared to dream of this, he just focuses on the day to day, and how his friends texting him seemed to have more faith in him than he in himself and knew he was going to score -- and could they give him the lottery numbers next time lol. Lovely person.

18 minutes ago, WHY said:

Nowhere near good enough for this level 😂 some have had an absolutely nightmare on here. Standard really 

Yes poor touch 😜

14 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Goldstein tomorrow will be unbearable, you know the headline

If Man Yawnited come in for him tomorrow there's no way he's turning it down init geezer

2 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

I'll tell you somebody who can be quietly proud tonight: 

Dean Smith. 

One of the great signings in the club's history 

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â