Ollie Watkins

alreadyexists

1 minute ago, The_Steve said:

Just look at the range of emotions he goes through. He so, so deserves this moment. What a guy. What an ambassador for our club.

I will never ever get bored of watching this ❤️ 

For all the people bitching about the selection or non selection of Ollie it really does feel like the squad is more united and believing than ever.

Like in my day, you had the 11 and then the subs who were either too shit to start or too annoyed or too happy to just be there.

It feels like every player in this team comes in and thinks I'm the man, I can play my part, I can make myself a legend and help the team win something. There's no rivalry or going for the craic.  Just top lads.

It's **** class to see man.

2 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

For all the people bitching about the selection or non selection of Ollie it really does feel like the squad is more united and believing than ever.

Like in my day, you had the 11 and then the subs who were either too shit to start or too annoyed or too happy to just be there.

It feels like every player in this team comes in and thinks I'm the man, I can play my part, I can make myself a legend and help the team win something. There's no rivalry or going for the craic.  Just top lads.

I thought the same, for everything badly written this England squad seem to just get closer. Amazing celebrations from the whole team for Ollie, clearly a very popular lad. 

4 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

I will say, speaking as an outsider, that when I first starting watching soccer 15 odd years ago England always seemed to have a toxic aura around it that permeated the staff, players, etc.(knowing about '08 now, it makes sense) and that's all gone

As awful as Safegate is as an actual manager it seems he's done the job of steward very well.

Edited by Caddy
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

He’s scored a very similar goal like that for us, but I can’t remember who it was against.

Liverpool, think United first Unai game and maybe Arsenal also. Has scored more than one like that

Edited by Zatman

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â