Ollie Watkins

alreadyexists

35 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Suprised, half Digne's wage still. 😂

Not even close to half. It's only the overseas Digne merchandise sales that's keeping the club going.

Edited by stewiek2
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, HongKongVillan said:

Southgate will be pissed with this news. No more England squad for him.

Oh yes, well deserved Ollie

So Gareth, the sudden news of Ollie Watkins withdrawing from the squad. Can you update us on this with the Australia and Italy games ahead?

"Well, we felt that, whilst Ollie's regency form is encouraging that overall, his lack of top level big game experience would hamper him against the Australians. Obviously, I'm delighted with the last minute recall for Jamie Vardy who we feel can offer us something different due to his legacy league form."

Edited by stewiek2
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, rodders129 said:

Why’s everyone hating on Gabby? Just curious

For me it is because Gabby was a waste of space for the second half of his time here, he downed tools a couple of times. I would rather have Ollie representing as our top PL goal scorer than Gabby who tainted his career here in my opinion with his behaviour. Ollie is a top professional in my book, you know he will keep himself fit, and not slack off.

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, rodders129 said:

Why’s everyone hating on Gabby? Just curious

Was a good player for 4 seasons, a very mediocre one for 5 and then his in his final 3 seasons he scored 3 goals.

He seemed to have attitude and fitness problems in the 2nd half of his career, backed up by what he's said about some of the managers he played under (like Garde) where it doesn't reflect very well on him. Not to forget being pictured out partying the night the club got relegated.

I don't hate him but I definitely have mixed feelings towards him and think we could have far better representatives of the club. So when it comes to things like being our PL top scorer if somebody like Ollie could overtake him soon that would be great.

Edited by villan95
  • Like 4

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â