Ollie Watkins

alreadyexists

1 minute ago, Mark Albrighton said:

I love pictures like this. Just a sea of faces and expressions you can look at and choose your favourite.

IMG_0163.jpeg.eb45cb82aa3ab676e07c2ef9eece1553.jpeg

And there’s loads of correct choices.

Chelsea fan at the back, centre angrily giving both V’s at Ollie? Yep that’s a correct answer.

Young lad in left centre holding both his head and his chest in dismay? Yep that’s a correct answer.

White haired bloke, front row bottom right with “Oooooh” expression? Yep that’s a correct answer.

Ginger lad stood next to white haired man, with hands on hips with a look of “Well this simply isn’t on” written across his face? Yep that’s also a correct answer.

I like this game.

1. Left hand side - Lad in white jumper polishing an imaginary rocket into grey-haired blue T-shirt guys mouth. 

2. two blokes with glasses both staring in the wrong direction, not willing to accept what’s just happened.

3. young lad with curly auburn hair just to the left of Ollie, looks like he’s about to put his head in his hands and cry. Hahhahaha good! 

• Like 2

Man with the blue puffer jacket and dark knit Chelsea cap third from the left on front row, checking his phone because he's the only person who can't be bothered and thus maintains his awesomeness. 

What a hideous group of people. The children especially look like little imps. There was a misinformed time in my life when Chelsea always seemed this elegant posh-boho sort of place, but Chelsea FC has done a good job over the years of disabusing me of that nonsense. Of course, property prices are still off the charts there.

Edited by Marka Ragnos

20 hours ago, bobzy said:

Winning a penalty isn't an assist.  **** fantasy football.

But it does highlight that he's still doing all the things he should be doing.

Its more of an assist than some that are recorded. Kesler Hayden got an assist this season which had less of an impact as the guy dribbled about 30 yards with the ball and scored

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mark Albrighton said:

I love pictures like this. Just a sea of faces and expressions you can look at and choose your favourite.

Chelsea fan at the back, centre angrily giving both V’s at Ollie? Yep that’s a correct answer.

Young lad in left centre holding both his head and his chest in dismay? Yep that’s a correct answer.

White haired bloke, front row bottom right with “Oooooh” expression? Yep that’s a correct answer.

Ginger lad stood next to white haired man, with hands on hips with a look of “Well this simply isn’t on” written across his face? Yep that’s also a correct answer.

@Tomaszk your question about the fingers in ears. I think this great photo is your answer. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Mark Albrighton said:

Bloke right corner, second row, second from right having a wa*k 

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Mark Albrighton said:

Top middle. Guy in the mustard shirt wearing shades and striking a pose.

Proper budget Zoolander.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Marka Ragnos said:

You have to admit that the middle-aged guy right above Ollie in a blue shirt is an excellent dual-wielder of his birds. He's so symmetrical and well-practised, like his does this trick professionally.

He's been doing it every other week for the last while. Practice makes perfect and all that.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â