Ollie Watkins

alreadyexists

Genuinely don’t see how Archer or Davis would offer less. The bloke can’t even do the basics. The touch, the awareness, the finishing, it’s appalling. 

Id even take a loss in the summer, his value is only going one way. 

Does he need a lift to his new club? I can phone for a taxi for him.

So bad, even I was thinking Davis could do better, which given my feelings on him shocked me.  

I need to get drunk, go to a strip club and take some drugs.  Shame I rarely drink, never done drugs and too lazy to go out tonight.

Edited by nick76

1 hour ago, maqroll said:

Has to bury that header. But he Tonevs it. Really poor. 

It was too high for him to get over wasn’t it? Only seen it live but looked it to me. Thought our other striker was far more wasteful today. 

2 minutes ago, tom_avfc said:

It was too high for him to get over wasn’t it? Only seen it live but looked it to me. Thought our other striker was far more wasteful today. 

Think he jumped too early but agree the misses by Ings were far worse. 

Play Davis instead of him today and we look a million times better because the ball would stick and he would just pop it off to Ings and Coutinho whilst making that dickhead Romero eat elbows. 

3 minutes ago, duke313 said:

I think it’s obvious now he benefited massively linking up with Grealish last season, same as Targett. He looks a shadow of the player of last season.

Even last season he still missed loads.

Will always be one of those types who should score 20 but scores 15 (20/21) and this season it will be 9/10 when he could've still got more.

His all round game is very average these days.

The big problem I see with Ollie is that he just doesn't look determined to put the ball in the back of the net. He's waiting for the perfect passage of play to allow him to tap the ball in and if that doesn't happen then whatever. I know others are struggling as well but there is a certain onus on a striker to convert a feckin chance or two!

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â