11s away v wolves

11s away pro Academy pre season cup Stevenage 

12s home v Wolves & Oxford 

13s away v wolves

14s home v  Oxford 

UTV 

• Like 1

On 31/08/2024 at 15:51, useless said:

U16s beat Southampton 5-4, Meade scored four of the goals, got two goals and four assists last week as well in the 8-0 win

I know Villa don't detail the u16 on the website, i guess due to safeguarding reasons, but is there anywhere online that details the games/line-ups? 

Not as far as I know, most of the information for any level below the U18s comes from players', parents', or agents' social media, which then often gets reposted by accounts that specialize in following academy football, occasionally they will play in tournaments that get streamed, or there is a tournify link that will provide squad list, scores and scorers and so on, but other than that I don't think there's any place that publishs details

• Like 1

I don't know, I think we've got a lot of highly rated players coming through, where he ranks amonst them I've no idea, but always seems to be amongst the goals and assists, and the few times I have seen him he's looked very good, including when he was still only fourteen playing in a U17 tournament, I think he's usually played a year or two up as well, which is often a sign that they're well regarded, maybe we will see him in the U18s at some point this season

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Noel said:

I have a couple of Friends who work in the Academy.  Last year I asked one of them who He thought was the best prospect and He said Markie Meade.

He had previously worked at Albion and He raved about the ability of Morgan Rogers.  When He was at Albion He also told me that Villa's weakness was that Bodymore Heath was too far from the inner city and if Villa ever got a local training centre, all the local kids would want to sign for Villa.  

Over a year ago but you can see the quality.

2 hours ago, Noel said:

I have a couple of Friends who work in the Academy.  Last year I asked one of them who He thought was the best prospect and He said Markie Meade.

He had previously worked at Albion and He raved about the ability of Morgan Rogers.  When He was at Albion He also told me that Villa's weakness was that Bodymore Heath was too far from the inner city and if Villa ever got a local training centre, all the local kids would want to sign for Villa.  

He’s a top player and we now have many of that level after superb recruitment, it’s still a toss of a coin who actually makes it with us ( if any)with the biggest stepping stone to cross being to senior squad as the level is so high . Although Im quite confident that few younger ones in the YDP will step up when the time comes🤞. Regarding inner city , Brookvale has been superb for development purposes of younger players who are now filtered there in groups ( 6 week blocks) before an offer of a trial or not with the main groups at BMH . We have a lot of Academy staff that have come from clubs all over the Midlands , we cherry pick the top staff 😉 and players . Nice place to be .

• Like 1

Saturday

we host the first round of the Corey Price at BMH, 6 Teams -AVFC- Cardiff -Chelsea- Arsenal- Southampton- Wolves 

u10 & 12 

Sunday

Baggies

9-11-13 home 

10-12-14 Away

💪

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â