Bradley Burrowes
Elijah Briscoe
Rodrigo Fortes
Vinnie Hayward

More details on official site

Look at all that sweet FFP profit... 😍

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Jamaldeen Jimoh-Aloba, he's been training with the first team since last season, Aidan Borland and Kadan Young also in the latest training pics, would be good to see them get some minutes against Walsall, but we will see.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, useless said:

Jimmy Shan has been confirmed as head coach of our U18s

Jimmy is a fantastic addition for us ,top top coach and a real decent guy with a long standing friendship with MH which will further improve player growth/ transition to senior squad . We have again cherrypicked another highly rated local member of staff .💪UTV !

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

West Brom’s academy doesn’t just give us players, coaches too

Crazy how football works sometimes. If you said back in 2019 during the playoff semi finals that in 5 years time we'd be in the Champions League and that the West Brom manager would be coaching our U18s you'd probably be looked at funny 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, wishywashy said:

Crazy how football works sometimes. If you said back in 2019 during the playoff semi finals that in 5 years time we'd be in the Champions League and that the West Brom manager would be coaching our U18s you'd probably be looked at funny 

That semi final is the pivotal moment when Villa told West Brom “you’re my bitch now”

• Like 1

We've got an U19 team out in The Czech Republic at the moment, they drew 1-1 yesterday, lost the penalty shoot-out. I think they play Wolfsburg today

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Academy Junior and Phase are closing for 2 weeks this weekend for holidays . Give me time to wash my current one and only set of training kit properly ! 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â