Sil Swinkels

alreadyexists

He had a pretty good game - lapse at the end just letting long balls bounce for fun but, otherwise, kept calm all game and seemed to have an excellent pass (and weight of pass) on him.

I think he did as well as a young centre back can do. He did make a few positional errors, and I thought they let him have a lot of time on the ball as his passing wasn't crisp albeit accurate. But he handled himself well otherwise and can be happy with his first senior performance. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Put Bogarde to shame. Unlucky he's not right footed as he's lightyears ahead.

Bit harsh. He’s lucky they didn’t score in the first half when he went walkies. Was at fault for their goal after plenty of warnings.

But, he’s about 7 years old. Did very well for that age.

2 hours ago, Jbvilla909 said:

He made no more errors last night than what we see from Carlos in a game. 

Nah, he made quite a few more and against league one opposition. He frequently misjudged the flight of the ball and that caught him out a few times. 

He's a kid with very little senior experience, so it's to be expected. He's got a long way to go, though.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SimonVilla said:

He’s been watching Pau

Was my thought as well after seeing some of his play.

In pre season inwas impressed with Bogardes composure, however he has looked pretty shaky in completive " mens " football at times.

Swinkels to me looks more likely to make it to a higher level.

Probably not right to judge so early though.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â