GingerCollins29

Match Prediction  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Match Prediction

• Villa win
    • Draw
    • Sheff utd win

• 2 months later...

There's not many sides I'd less rather play than these first game back.

If we line-up 433 again and get opened up again I'll despair. Let's hope some lessons have been learned.

• 2 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, Blasterpocket68 said:

Hope for a win  - but wouldn't bet on it,  organised solid team  versus we really do not know what!

All the organisation in the world but when come up against a unorthodox maverick like Trezeguet it goes out the window 😉

It's impossible to pick an outcome, hopefully Villa. Just please start Samatta and Davis, this will give us more of a chance.

I think it depends on who wants it more and who is fittest...and of course who scores more goals than the other 😉

Easy innit, over to you Smith.

I saw this fixture last season and it was my first game at VP since 2003. I was fighting to leave after 70something minutes when we were 3-0 down and my non-Villa supporting mates made me stay. Thank god I did. The comeback from 3-0 down to 3-3 from the 82nd minute is one of the best things I ever experienced. I couldn’t speak properly for like 3 days after. 

• Like 2

On 08/06/2020 at 12:41, Follyfoot said:

Villa 2 - 1 winner in the last couple of minutes 

Hoorah ! 😃

Villa 2 - 1 winner in the last couple of minutes from a bit of a wayward shot from McGinn deflecting into the net off a beach ball.

Edited by robby b
  • Haha 1

Really hope we get that “performance out of nowhere” on Wednesday. We’ve been handed a lifeline this season, are these players good enough to grasp it? Probably not, but I at least have some renewed hope after this break. No one knows what to expect, except Villa fans, a loss. 

0-2

Â