Kaine Kesler Hayden

Villan4Life

48 minutes ago, jigen said:

Have you a clause to recall him in January?

I would take a guess that there is one, as most clubs would want to protect their asset in case he is either not getting games, so we can move him to another club & not waste his development time, or if he is having an absolute dream of a season & we want to either utilise him ourselves, or sell him while his value is peaked.

I think we have done two of those three with Kesler-Hayden in the past.

Obviously, not the sale part with Kesler-Hayen, but we did recall & sell Finn Azaz when he was playing well for Plymouth to sell him to Boro. 

5 hours ago, useless said:

'Baffled by him being on the bench last few games Has to start every game when fit'

'Fantastic tonight. Exactly what we’ve been crying out for'

'Class act. Reads the ball very well, has pace and can hold the ball up really well too. Should be starting every game'

'Needs to start every single game he's fit for now (and at RWB). Again if this club genuinely has serious ambition as Riddler keeps bleating on about every few months you sign him for a couple of million end of the season'

'My god, this guy is mental. Starts every game from here on in.'

'KKH is a very special player, he is a joy to watch and will go far. I hope we manage to keep him for the entire season and he isn’t recalled.'

PNE Online

That's good to hear.

I think that maybe his future lies a little further forward and he can be a Philogene type of player. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â