Kaine Kesler Hayden

Villan4Life

A season at left wing back, and excelling might give him a long term spot in our squad as he can cover both sides. 

Ah who am I kidding? It’ll just increase his PSR resale value. 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Played okay but not a great game tonight against Fulham. Ended the night with one of the worst on-target penalties I've seen in a while, absolutely shocking, if he'd scored it would have ended pens but instead they went on to break the penalty shootout record and go through 16-15 winners. 

His heat map makes it look like he played defensive midfield instead of left back to me, if he was deployed there on purpose then thats fine but will be interested to see from now till January how he is used. If he continues playing out of position not sure it makes sense for him to be there?

1 hour ago, skarroki said:

Played okay but not a great game tonight against Fulham. Ended the night with one of the worst on-target penalties I've seen in a while, absolutely shocking, if he'd scored it would have ended pens but instead they went on to break the penalty shootout record and go through 16-15 winners. 

His heat map makes it look like he played defensive midfield instead of left back to me, if he was deployed there on purpose then thats fine but will be interested to see from now till January how he is used. If he continues playing out of position not sure it makes sense for him to be there?

That's one hell of a pen shoot out. Does that mean some players took 2 pens?

Edited by Pongo Waring

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â