Kaine Kesler Hayden

Villan4Life

30 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

Did he play for them yet? If not we can recall him and loan him elsewhere 

Played from the 65th minute onwards at the weekend. They didn't concede with him on the pitch. 

My dad is a season ticket holder at PNE and family follow them. Can't see this as anything other than a good thing to be honest. David Moyes and Alex Neil on short odds to return and both much better at organising a defense and playing a back 4.

He'll get game time because he's not Potts, midfielder playing wing back because Lowe won't sign or use anyone in their correct position. 

This can only be seen as a good thing in my opinion and will be a good experience for him. If they do get Moyes back somehow it'll be fantastic to have him at such an average club but coached by someone that could really improve his game. 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, MapleVilla said:

Reminds me of when O'Neil walked from us. Completely set us back and **** us up for a very long time. Hope it works out well for Kayne.

Honestly the situation is nothing remotely like that, other than the month they have both left the club. 

2 hours ago, skarroki said:

Honestly the situation is nothing remotely like that, other than the month they have both left the club. 

Apparently manager said he cant do it anymore. He should have done it weeks ago instead of game 1 of the season

They only scored in one of last 8 games. Hopefully get a good manager

• Like 1

On 12/08/2024 at 12:43, skarroki said:

Totally get that they're different circumstances. I just meant in terms of entering a new season and the manger changes. I know Kayne went through our pre season at Villa. But you have the targets for the season and ways of training and then boom, it's all change.

On 12/08/2024 at 12:08, Monkeypuzzle said:

This seems to happen quite often to our loan players. I'd have thought finding a stable club for them would be a priority?

No such thing as a stable club in modern football. 

20 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

We need to recall him asap and find him a club who will play him. This situation at Preston is a complete nightmare. 

So a 6th loan club at 21? No, he needs to get himself in the team.

Let's not have another season of people making excuses. You can just be a wing back in modern football unless you're going to a team that plays 5 at the back exclusively which is near nobody.

Edited by rodders0223

10 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

So a 6th loan club at 21? No, he needs to get himself in the team.

Let's not have another season of people making excuses. You can just be a wing back in modern football unless you're going to a team that plays 5 at the back exclusively which is near nobody.

The Coach who wanted him quit. He's now in the we can't trust loan player as we're in trouble situation. New coach will come in and say, I didn't want this kid. 

Their manager was so similar to Gerrard it's mad. Everything the same, wouldn't be a surprise if he scoots off to Saudi as a coach for Stevie. The guy who had them yesterday was his assistant.

They'll have a new manager soon and KKH can work his way into the team.

Of course he won't be recalled, he's been there less than two weeks, had no pre-season with them, that's why he hasn't been starting their games - of which they've only played three. Manager situation is most probably irrelevant, it's not like he's some random youngster that Lowe was taking a pot luck chance with, he's proven  in the Championship, it's highly likely that he will get plenty of game time regardles of whoever is appointed as their manager

Arguable that Lowe actually wanted him honestly. PNE bit of a mess at the moment behind the scenes. Run by the son of a local businessman and Peter "why is he not in jail" Risdale so it's like our time in the championship under Tony pumped up to 11. 

Rumours he fell out with some of the senior players at the end of the season including their best player and club captain Alan Browne. Essentially the situation was sack the manager or we'll walk for him and a couple others. Similar thing happened the previous season. 

Lowe got results and PNE were finishing higher than they had any right to with the financial situation they're working with. But the overall message seemed to be that the players did not like him. He's had a go at local reporters and fans for questioning him before because "they haven't got their UEFA badges so they can't know what they're talking about". He's done an interview last year saying about Preston being another stepping stone on the way to being a Premier League manager. 

Rumours are that Heckingbottom is going to take over tomorrow. There's a guy that'll take no nonsense and will put round pegs in round holes. I'd also imagine he's looked at the squad and seen that it needs work on the flanks. Wouldn't be surprised to see a left wing back signed soon and then hopefully the side will be much more balanced and will give KKH every chance of having a successful season personally. 

• Like 1

On 18/08/2024 at 09:21, CVByrne said:

The Coach who wanted him quit. He's now in the we can't trust loan player as we're in trouble situation. New coach will come in and say, I didn't want this kid. 

They're two games into a season? Maybe KKH should just get his head down and prove himself.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â