Kaine Kesler Hayden

Villan4Life

That’s is a surprise, as I though Emery didn’t rate him  

I like him as a player though and would like it if he succeeded here. 

Strange one to be honest.  Never got game time despite being brought back, I thought he’d be off this summer.  Maybe we aren’t buying in another RB with Konsa, Cash and KKH

Just now, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

V pleased for him but there’s a caveat: In this new world, I don’t think new contracts for young players mean as much. It’s more a case of ‘we’ll cash in on you if needed’. 

On the flip side, Kaine impresses enough to get a move away or becomes a squad player for us. It's a win-win.

• Like 1

He's a quality player , his cameos have shown he has an edge to him, a confidence that beyond his experience level. I see a bright future for him in football.

Smart decision, he has a lot of potential but needs time and experience.

Worst case we can get a better profit in a few years than we can get now. Just see Maatsen and his career path. 

Just because he’s signed a new contract doesn’t mean he won’t be sold , he’s clearly talented it might be another loan this season although would be nice to see him competing for a role in our squad .

His previous contract ran until 2026, so if he went on loan this season and we decided to sell him next summer then we would only be able to get a reduced fee for him as at that point would have just one year left on his contract. If were to sell him now we wouldn't get much versus what he could potentially be worth after a season playing for the right team, so makes sense, if he was to go on loan to a Champioship team within a chance of fighting for the play-offs for example, then suddenly his value goes up considerabley, and of course if they do really well always a chance of breaking into our team

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Guaranteeing good value pure profit sale for the next PSR deadline 💪🏽👀

Quite probably.

It's an interesting one. I do wonder if he's going to be one of the 4 super HGs, but we've already signed Nedeljkovic and are apparently looking for another RB.... so... what gives?

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, lexicon said:

Quite probably.

It's an interesting one. I do wonder if he's going to be one of the 4 super HGs, but we've already signed Nedeljkovic and are apparently looking for another RB.... so... what gives?

Jokes aside we just have to wait and see.

I think we are going to see alot of interesting developments when it comes.to lineups, squads snd selections in the coming season.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 1

The old "we need club trained players in the squad for Champions League, so we're going to chuck you some cash to make up for the fact you won't be playing any football this season, and we'll agree to sell you next summer to someone who will play you"

I think he was the first of the young lads to get a 5 year long contract, so they must have thought highly of him at that time, but a lot has changed in the meantime.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â