Carney Chukwuemeka

Villan4Life

1 hour ago, useless said:

He's done well winning the ball back a few times, but he's needed further up the pitch, also not being biased but he and England look better with Ramsey in the team, as Ramsey links up play better than the other players and especially links up well with Chukwuemeka as you'd expect given how long they've been playing together.

Spot on and Ramsey is contender for England's second best player of the tournament after Chukwuemeka.

Edited by useless

They can't bring themselves to acknowledge the scorers...or at least two of them. 

The whole thread has just 2 posts:

Screenshot_20220701-214726_Chrome.jpg

• Haha 2

Didn't think Chukwuemeka was that good tonight.

I might be slightly thinking that way because I don't particularly like his "relaxed" playing style of not doing much at all off the ball.

Edited by bobzy

3 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Didn't think Chukwuemeka was that good tonight.

I might be slightly thinking that way because I don't particularly like his "relaxed" playing style of not doing much at all off the ball.

That seemed to be the overall concensus until he scored the goal.

Since tapping in, his rating has skyrocketed again. Lol

• Haha 1

I think he will stay and I really hope that he does but I feel pretty confident that both Tim and AJ will have better careers than him. Carney is a really talented boy but I’m not sure his style really suits modern football. He is amazing in broken play when he gets in between the lines but I think that Tim and AJ have an overall more positive impact on the team.

They are all really exciting talents to be fair. Good times.

• Like 4

Outstanding in his age group, unproven at a higher level, thinks he has made the top level already and wants to move elsewhere, let him go if he thinks he can do better elsewhere , he may well do but our club will continue going forward without him,  let’s be honest we are actively trying to poach other clubs star players so losing one is part of the game.

2 minutes ago, M_Afro said:

I think he will stay and I really hope that he does but I feel pretty confident that both Tim and AJ will have better careers than him. Carney is a really talented boy but I’m not sure his style really suits modern football. He is amazing in broken play when he gets in between the lines but I think that Tim and AJ have an overall more positive impact on the team.

They are all really exciting talents to be fair. Good times.

I saw IT with JJ, and I saw IT with Tim in limited timing.

I still don't see IT with Carney at this level, yet, and I've been pretty consistent.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

He's gone. He would have signed by now.

Still got well over 12 months left. 

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â