Carney Chukwuemeka

Villan4Life

I’m sure Gerrard and Co are watching this and looking to resolve the contract situation once the tourno has finished.

guaranteed, he’ll be messaging him (and our other players) giving him praise and encouragement. 

Out of interest I looked up who has played what top flight football league football out of these kids

Chuk - 13 PL games for villa

Rest of the squad combined - 15

Make of that what you will

As a side I like the look of Scott and I think due to his athleticism Norton-cuffy will get games at Arsenal soon, bynoe gittens will also have a good year at Dortmund next year, he'll get circa 15-20 appearances 

Played really well and was disciplined with it  playing in central midfield he didnt shy away from his defensive responsibilities. And obviously the goal was so well taken. In terms of style he is so good to watch. As good to watch as Grealish in how he takes the ball and runs with it. Compared to the other England players its night and day . 

6 minutes ago, villabromsgrove said:

He's not ready yet imo.

He's confident against players of his own age, he knows how good he is and has physical advantages .... but, in the PL he has looked distinctly nervous and aware that he's playing against "men".

We will see next season. He seems to be far more aware tactically now . The kid has never had to learn the other side of the game until now. Its been " give it to Carney" i guess from the age of 11. 

Should we be buying a midfielder?

Probably yes if Doug goes, but we need to be getting Carney in before pre-season. Say sign this and you'll be playing PL football every week and probably starting by the end of the season.

1 minute ago, Tomaszk said:

Should we be buying a midfielder?

Probably yes if Doug goes, but we need to be getting Carney in before pre-season. Say sign this and you'll be playing PL football every week and probably starting by the end of the season.

This is when 5 subs helps us. He should get plenty of game time.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â