Carney Chukwuemeka

Villan4Life

7 hours ago, CVByrne said:

I think the key is to have a bit of rotation too. We should give Carney a start at some point and Coutinho on to replace him around 60 mins. Once we have a squad where we're happy with any of them starting a game then we need to make sure they all get minutes. 

I really don't see Bailey having a future at Villa, he is left footed wide player and now has to try adapt to playing as a narrow 10. He'd prefer to be on the right of the 10 positions but Buendia needs to play there as that's his best position.

Carney can get time in 8 and 10 which is an asset for him in getting minutes.

Bailey is a great weapon. we should be fluent in formations and not just have players to suite the one. Different styles and options. Formations can go stale. Lets not kick Bailey just because he's injured

I still think his best role will be that Mezzala role like Pogba for France where you are attacking from the midfield. Like when he came on against United on Saturday. I think he can get game time there as well as in one of the 10 roles. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Lord Willard said:

Needs to go on loan. Traore and Bailey will be ahead of him at the weekend. 

Problem is if we loan him out to swansea or tranmere or wherever you learn nothing. Better off keep him and see if he can make it. He's either good enough or he's not. 

5 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Could potentially get a start against Toon with Buendia looking like he might miss at least a game. 

Not sure he did enough to earn a starting spot to be honest.

still waiting for him to burst onto the scene. similarities to JJ last season where games just pass him by

i fear we're bringing him on over the likes of sanson to get him to sign the contract

Edited by tomav84

I think he’ll be a cracking player and was happy for him to come on when Buendia had to come off, but I can’t help thinking tonight would have ended differently if we had Emi for the final 30 mins instead of Chuk. Didn’t really get in the game - which is fair for a young man like Carney. He’s very much still learning. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â