Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

6 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

Tom Davies at Everton is apparently available. Always looks decent whenever I've seen him.

22 years old as well so plenty of potential.

Thoughts?

A mix between Jean II Makoun & N'Zogbia MK2 

Everton stars enjoy sun on winter break as Tom Davies and Dominic  Calvert-Lewin take New York by storm - Liverpool Echo

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, BG_Villa_Fan said:

With Guilbert and Samatta seemingly on the way and whatever has happened to Engels it certainly seems we need a few more options for the squad. Targett, for example, is bound to miss 10 or so games through injuries. 

Hopefully they finally ditch the stupid no loans self imposed rule because there’ll be some decent players available by the end of the transfer window.

I would agree. The no loan thing is a good principle but I’d be happy to relax our principles slightly until we are in a position where we are obtaining more than 35 points in a season. There are several areas of the pitch where just one good loan acquisition could really improve us.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, juanpablosaliceband said:

I would agree. The no loan thing is a good principle but I’d be happy to relax our principles slightly until we are in a position where we are obtaining more than 35 points in a season. There are several areas of the pitch where just one good loan acquisition could really improve us.

Definitely, if we are running out of transfer funds loans is the way to fill the gaps.

Don’t believe the Milner and Sarr links, also think the signings are over until deadline day. 

We need more and outgoings suggest that we are preparing for them, but its been a good window even now. It will ensure we should be safe, but not sure it really moves us forward and with the momentum and expectation our owners desire if things stay as they are. This must mean that 2 or 3 reasonable signings are due. 

• Like 1

Us being interested in Milner wouldn't surprise me, there have been suggestions that we want an experienced midfielder to have an affect to similar to that which Moutinho had on Wolves, but the rumours that have emerged today haven't come from a reliable source, the same twitter account also claimed that we had accepted a bid from Leicester for Targett and that we were swapping Lansbury for Swift amongst other thing.

2 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

It's total bollocks. ITK tweeters probably read this forum and make up links based on some posts

always thought this, I wonder how many are regular posters on here

come on now own up ya cheeky buggers

Wake Up Hello GIF by chelsiekenyon

Edited by Phil Silvers