Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

9 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Grealish will be LW methinks. So Nakamba in or new face there 

Certainly wouldn't surprise me.

Unless we sign a good central midfielder, I think would start him in midfield first week.

Edited by Tomaszk

25 minutes ago, est1874 said:

You're hilarious.

Bree put in key shifts for Luton in the run-in last season, and cover is cover.

But next you'll tell me you've been analysing extensive drone footage from Bodymoor Heath and our young lad Jake Walker is the real deal.

Come On What GIF by MOODMAN

16 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

He won't be at Luton long. They'll make a pretty penny on him.

Will they? He tore the championship up so much last year that only Luton went in for him. Negative for negatives sake sometimes I think.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

He won't be at Luton long. They'll make a pretty penny on him.

Well can't imagine we got much of a fee for him if any but maybe we put in a sell on clause.

Wait, I thought we were all about the PL experience and Championship players were too much of a risk to make the step up? Now we're turning our noses at an established PL striker who recently played for England. I typically hate this meme but I'm starting to think people deep down really do just want a fancy foreign name they haven't heard of or a big transfer fee.

8 minutes ago, Mjvilla said:

Will they? He tore the championship up so much last year that only Luton went in for him. Negative for negatives sake sometimes I think.

I don't know about that. Most important thing for him now is game time after Bruce tried to **** his career. He is guaranteed that at Luton.
It's a sensible move. I bet he turned down better clubs.