Summer Transfers Window 2020

sne

20 minutes ago, useless said:

Don't think we will be signing a player like Grant unless one of Samatta or Wesley are leaving, as we won't be signing him as first choice to solve our goals scoring issue at premier league level.

I think 4 or 5 strikers, three of who will be 22/23 isnt a stretch. I think Davis will not be here next season, maybe on loan somewhere. I think a season at Brentford would do him good if they dont get up.

25 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Anyone remember Mendy? (Was it Mendy or Lendy?). Literally the world's least able ITK. 

I remember "Hairy Hands" he was an ITK

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

To be honest I find the fake ITK’s that are just rubbish so funny that I almost prefer them. Especially when they get caught out and have to back track 

Edited by alreadyexists
  • Like 3

Just now, TRO said:

I remember "Hairy Hands" he was a ITK

Hairy Hands was for real - one of Lambert's staff no?. Mendi turned up a short time afterwards, was clearly some kid in Thailand or something but it was so funny because it was so nearly the bad ITK as we know it, just with odd sentences that were non-English in every way but adversely were really humorous. Absolute legend. 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

To be honest I find the fake ITK’s that are just rubbish so funny that I almost prefer them. Especially when they get caught out and have to back track 

Wasn't there a woman on here who had Defoe in her basement or something? 

8 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Hairy Hands was for real - one of Lambert's staff no?. Mendi turned up a short time afterwards, was clearly some kid in Thailand or something but it was so funny because it was so nearly the bad ITK as we know it, just with odd sentences that were non-English in every way but adversely were really humorous. Absolute legend. 

I don't know....Lamberts hands were hairy.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, useless said:

Don't think we will be signing a player like Grant unless one of Samatta or Wesley are leaving, as we won't be signing him as first choice to solve our goals scoring issue at premier league level.

Sure I saw some kind of "Story" saying we would be looking to "Cut our losses" with Samatta a couple of days ago. So you could be on to something.

11 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

I like it when they make me feel good for days, by claiming a top player is coming in......then reality strikes and depression kicks in........but those dreaming days are brilliant.

you just know they are talking Bollox, but its fantasy land and makes you feel good.....its either that or magic muchrooms.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

Nobody beat MYSTERYMAN for reliability. Him and his exclamation mark.

What if "Mysteryman"...."Julie B".....and "Hairy Hands"  was all the same person?

where are they when you need them?

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

Just found out that I'm ITK.

So I have it on good authority that Futt Boler is a player that Aston Villa are interested in. I am told they may or may not make an inquiry before they prepare to table a bid before the transfer window slams shut. The fee is thought to be in the region of 0-100m pounds give or take, and we could see things progress quickly, if both teams are inclined to do so. I'll be monitoring the situation.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

So I have it on good authority that Futt Boler is a player that Aston Villa are interested in. I am told they may or may not make an inquiry before they prepare to table a bid before the transfer window slams shut. The fee is thought to be in the region of 0-100m pounds give or take, and we could see things progress quickly, if both teams are inclined to do so. I'll be monitoring the situation.

Nearly googled "Futt Boler" then 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Keyblade said:

you've made my day....is he German, with big strong thighs?....."easy tiger".

I understand we are also looking at Gross Dresser a silky skilled Austrian winger with a colourful flamboyant style....scores regularly.....fee undisclosed....popular in the dressing room allegedly.

so quick you can't see his arse for dust.

Edited by TRO
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

“AgentVilla” says we are after Grant... but who the F is agentvilla!?

Thanks, I think he’s a very good centre forward and he is alright too. He’s a poacher, he’d thrive in our team

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, TRO said:

What if "Mysteryman"...."Julie B".....and "Hairy Hands"  was all the same person?

where are they when you need them?

Ask Scuba Steve