Weekends Football 7/9 February/Midweek Football 11/12 February

andykeenan

Another solid game for Alexander Isak.

Subbed on after 55 minutes, managed an assist to the first goal and then scored the game winning 2-1 for Sociedad in the Basque derby against Bilbao.

12 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Not sure. safety for spectators in mind. Buses, trains, not safe to drive. I am up in Lancaster and the wind has been horrific. 

For another thread because its beyond football but is it really that bad?? Feels like they've given it a name, given it tonnes of attention, cancelled everything, told you not to make a journey unless you absolutely have to, all seems a bit mad to me (it lands here tonight - all the schools are shut tomorrow) 

Is this storm worse than what we've experienced before making it more dangerous or are we going softer in the interest of public safety? 

21 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

For another thread because its beyond football but is it really that bad?? Feels like they've given it a name, given it tonnes of attention, cancelled everything, told you not to make a journey unless you absolutely have to, all seems a bit mad to me (it lands here tonight - all the schools are shut tomorrow) 

Is this storm worse than what we've experienced before making it more dangerous or are we going softer in the interest of public safety? 

The met office gave it an amber warning. Wind speeds over 60 mph where I am. Maybe they like to create this state of fear. Seems no worse than we had last March to be honest. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Farce if Wilder doesn't win manager of the year

looking around premier league GIF by Liverpool FC

that would not make the media (and all scousers - plastic ones and all) very happy :D 

I agree thought, with the resources available to Wilder he’s done an outstanding job so far. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â