Baseball 2020

El Zen

With just about a week left before pitchers and catchers report, the 2020 baseball season is fast approaching.

It’s been an eventful offseason, with the Astros (and Red Sox?) sign stealing scandal grabbing the biggest headlines. Big question marks hang over both clubs, and the Red Sox might also end up trading Mookie Betts with ownership looking to shed payroll. The Yankees look like early favourites, making a big, and necessary, splash on Gerrit Cole. 

Last season produced a WS champion few had predicted, the Nationals. Who are this year’s potential dark horses? Where will Mookie land? Who will be the NL MVP (no prizes for tipping Mike Trout for the AL equivalent, I’m afraid)? Who are the most exciting rookies to look for in 2020? Who will fail to meet expectations? How many games will the Orioles lose? Who will win it all? 

Baseball, coming up.

@maqroll

Edited by Michelsen
  • Like 1

I've yet to dive back in to baseball, but I will be doing some mock drafts in fantasy which is a good way to get up to date on everything.

One of my leagues is looking for a manager if you're interested.

• 2 weeks later...

The more we hear about the Astros scandal, the worse it gets. Losing the ALCS twice in three years to that bunch of dirty cheaters is sickening. 

Altuve can shove his 2017 MVP award a certain place. 

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â