Tennis: General Chat

snowychap

33 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Raonic is just a boring, high level serve bot, no chance of winning unless Murray gets injured or implodes, which he probably won't, can't be arsed to watch. 

Yes today he is. Very little to hurt Murray with the serve negated.

33 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Raonic is just a boring, high level serve bot, no chance of winning unless Murray gets injured or implodes, which he probably won't, can't be arsed to watch. 

Its not making for the most exciting tennis. I think Raonic has returned poorly. Too many unforced errors. No Pressure on the Murray serve at all. He can even afford to take pace off his first serve.

• Like 1

Just now, VillaChris said:

Yes today he is. Very little to hurt Murray with the serve negated.

I don't rate him in general, he's 1D, if you keep him the rally he loses most of the time, I'm pretty vexed he made it to the final to be honest. 

Just now, Dr_Pangloss said:

I don't rate him in general, he's 1D, if you keep him the rally he loses most of the time, I'm pretty vexed he made it to the final to be honest. 

He's more than one dimensional, that's players like Karlovic and Isner who can pretty much only hold serve and that's it.

Raonic all round game improved a lot last year imo but yeah you can see the gulf in class today. As long as Murray's serve stays solid he can get this done in 3 sets. 

Just now, Dr_Pangloss said:

Djokovic is the only player that would beat Murray tbf

20 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Despite everything said, its still only one break of serve in the match so far. 

That may start playing on his mind, he should be 2 sets up now. Choked on a few BP's

Edited by av1

1 minute ago, krisagg75 said:

christ murrays moms an ugly bint

Aye.

Boring Murray and his boring bloody mother, coupled with the boring Williams brothers...glad it ain't on every week.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â