Tennis: General Chat

snowychap

Just come across this comment about Murray on another forum

"If he wins he's british if he loses he's scottish" 

Was it this forum at any point during Wimbledon since 2005?

Just come across this comment about Murray on another forum

"If he wins he's british if he loses he's scottish" 

Did you hear the one about the chicken crossing the road?  Honestly, bang up to date cutting edge comedy that is, as well! ;)

• Like 2

He keeps having a pop at Djokovic. Once a few years ago when he kept retiring and then again recently when he had a wrist injury....Don't like him. Hope Stan the man beats him today

Will probably end up the GOAT though

This is, every single word of it. Complete and utter lies of the perplexing order.

Having a pop at Djoko constantly? Please back up your lies with quotes.

Given there are none we can end this here.

Deceided to back Federer e/w @ 6/1, Nadal may not make it to that semi final.

Raonic could be effective on grass if he can keep his 1st serve % above 70 . It's the best serve on tour.

Looking good so far for my 2.

How did this guy beat Nadal? He's pants.

You can't expect him to reproduce the level of that  performance against Nadal the very next day..... Raonic offers different challenges. Biggest server in the game and will be a challenge for Federer

Deceided to back Federer e/w @ 6/1, Nadal may not make it to that semi final.

Raonic could be effective on grass if he can keep his 1st serve % above 70 . It's the best serve on tour.

Looking good so far for my 2.

Yes you called it. i should have backed my hunches of Dimitrov and Halep

He keeps having a pop at Djokovic. Once a few years ago when he kept retiring and then again recently when he had a wrist injury....Don't like him. Hope Stan the man beats him today

Will probably end up the GOAT though

This is, every single word of it. Complete and utter lies of the perplexing order.

Having a pop at Djoko constantly? Please back up your lies with quotes.

Given there are none we can end this here.

watch and listen to this 

That quote clip is from years ago when Djokovic was a little hissy fit kid who kept giving up and moaning. It's in the era between his first slam in 08 and when he grew up in 2010 and onwards.

So you dislike Federer for criticism of Djokovic for being a coward back then. To not give his all.

You have a very odd reason to dislike Federer there.

I love Djokovic now. He is in my top 3 favourite players. 2011 Djokovic is the best any person has ever played ever.

But back when he was younger he was a word removed, and a complete coward.

That quote clip is from years ago when Djokovic was a little hissy fit kid who kept giving up and moaning. It's in the era between his first slam in 08 and when he grew up in 2010 and onwards.

So you dislike Federer for criticism of Djokovic for being a coward back then. To not give his all.

You have a very odd reason to dislike Federer there.

I love Djokovic now. He is in my top 3 favourite players. 2011 Djokovic is the best any person has ever played ever.

But back when he was younger he was a word removed, and a complete coward.

I don't want to argue with you we all have our favourites but Djokovic did have reasons for retiring from matches... None of us know how he felt. You can't just suddenly become tough. He was never a coward. 

Federer did not have a pop at Djoko recently. That is most certainly not true.

He made a patronising comment about his wrist injury. I could dig that out but it doesn't matter...

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â