Tennis: General Chat

snowychap

Shocking from inverdale, very stereotypical, and insulting, not everyone prefers tall elegant blonds.

Don't know about anybody else but I am sick of the bbc with all this Murray bias. I am a djokovic fan anyway but if I wasn't I'd still want him to win because of all this Murray crap

Edited by PaulC

If you're gonna call someone ugly, you best make sure you are actually good looking yourself. Bartoli isn't actually that bad looking, alhtough I don't find her attractive either to be honest. Anyway on to today's events, I am actually really excited about this match. It's only usually football or athletics that gets me this interested. I think it will go to 5 sets, toss a coin, I really can't call it.

Clearly a 50-50 match, Murray only just beat Djokovic in a slam final so he obviously can win the match. Novak also had to put a lot into beating Del Potro, far more than Murray needed to see off Janowicz.

I think the first set is crucial, if Murray can win it he has a good chance.

He's not the only one.

BOgELrKCQAQ6NFE.png

Well Bartoli has just added a seven figure sum to a career earnings of $8.5 million so I guess the joke is on those knuckle dragging, burger flipping excuses for people.

Edited by Dr_Pangloss
  • Like 1

We're living in the UK Paul, and we haven't had a British champions since 1936, surely you can understand the media surrounding Murray. It's the same with Spain with Rafael Nadal, he is as big as all the Spanish footballers over there.

We're living in the UK Paul, and we haven't had a British champions since 1936, surely you can understand the media surrounding Murray. It's the same with Spain with Rafael Nadal, he is as big as all the Spanish footballers over there.

Yes I know but it's like with the women's final it was all about lisicki. They all predicted lisicki as well. I understand the media attention over the possibility of our first Wimbledon champion for 77 years.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â