Tennis: General Chat

snowychap

3 hours ago, PaulC said:

Enough atp events he will be allowed to play in 

Well yeah, that's what I mean, non Grand Slam events. He'll need to play around the world so he needs to get his shit in order. 

Can't wait for the bitter family press conference. 

Question is will he now confess that he never had a positive test after all to avoid potential issues in Serbia for breaching lockdown rules. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 2

38 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

“Treated and tortured like a mass murderer”.

#thoughts&prayers for Novak the multi millionaire asked to stay in a basic hotel for a bit. 

It's alright, he'll soon be enyoying the pleasures of a private jet home, you know....like most prisoners do. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

asked to stay in a basic hotel for a bit. 

It really isn't that if you've seen it, it is essentially a prison cell with a veranda. You can only leave to put rubbish in the bin and take a shower

I'm not saying Jokavic shouldn't have to suck it up like anyone else but it's no basic hotel they get put in

• Like 2

I think the whole situation has been appauling, the real reason for him being deported has nothing to do with him having a valid exemption. Hope that somebody other than Nadal wins the compeition because if he gets to 21 when the best player wasnt allowed to play then it will be hollow. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â