Tennis: General Chat

snowychap

• 3 months later...

Entering the French Open I don't think Nadal is so dominant on clay now. If Djokovic plays his best theres nothing Nadal can do. He's just got the beating of him now. Good that he is using his status to bring awareness to the disaster that is happening in Serbia, Bosnia and Croatia...

Edited by PaulC

There is already a cracking match in play between gulbis and federer.

Fancy gulbis to win this

Well he had a chance to win the first set tie break. Tsonga vs Djokovic should a be a cracking match. Djokovic to win in 4 I think. Murray just came through his match. 

Listening to Federer in the after match interview once again he's a little disingenuous towards his opponent. Asked the question about the medical timeout he said he didn't look injured but he might as well use it if its in the rules. 

Can't see him beating Nadal, despite playing his best clay court tennis.

Neither can I tbh, but at least he is in form (albeit on a different surface) in the lead up to Wimbledon.

Nope it be his ranking I believe. My calculations make him 5 and if he beats Nadal he will be 4. If Nadal loses the semi or the final then Djokovic will be seeded 1 at Wimbeledon

Can't see him beating Nadal, despite playing his best clay court tennis.

Neither can I tbh, but at least he is in form (albeit on a different surface) in the lead up to Wimbledon.

I can't either but think he might push him and lose in 5 sets. Either way i firmly believe Djokovic will win it this year. He wants it so much and came so close last year to beating Nadal when Nadal was playing better and Djokovic worse. 

• Like 2

yeah think Djoko has him this year, playing better especially his defence and sliding more. Add to that Nadal not in same form he was last year. Finally chances of wet conditions on Sunday favour Djoko. I remember 2012 when Djoko won 9 games in a row before match was postponed till Monday. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â