Relegation thread

Knutserov13

2 minutes ago, Mantis said:

At this point I'm more worried about Bournemouth. If us and Watford both lose they could nick.

We literally only have to draw to keep ourselves above Bournemouth

Let's finally get this tin pot waste of space out of this league

• Like 2

Just now, dudevillaisnice said:

I have more faith in Carlo than Arteta.. Everton will want to sign off with a win. 

Just hope Arteta doesn't wear them **** stupid trousers ! - I know he is peps disciple but dressing like him is a step too far ffs

• Like 1

Just now, holteend1982 said:

Or a rotated squad after playing one of their hardest games of the season a few days ago? They will beat Watford I'm sure of it, just to send deeney down 

Hope so mate 

1 minute ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Bar a miracle West Ham are safe. They are not that much better than us. We will want it more and that extra bit of desire needs to get us the 3 points. At the full time whistle on Sunday both teams in the pitch will be safe!

Dunno current form they are pretty decent. 

3 minutes ago, dudevillaisnice said:

I have more faith in Carlo than Arteta.. Everton will want to sign off with a win. 

It's more easy to eliminate Bournemouth from the equation, just draw our game and they won't need worrying about it.

1 minute ago, Mantis said:

Here's a question: if you were offered a guaranteed point against West Ham, would you take it? Tbh I probably would, as Watford would then have to beat Arsenal.

Yes

1 minute ago, Mantis said:

Here's a question: if you were offered a guaranteed point against West Ham, would you take it? Tbh I probably would, as Watford would then have to beat Arsenal.

No way. We need to win there, we cant expect any favours from Arsenal 

• Like 4

Just now, VillaJ100 said:

On current form before today arsenal are one of the best teams in the world

I thought West Ham were pretty rubbish at Villa Park and that was start of the season when they were in good form. They do have goals in them but we've just played Palace, Arsenal and Everton and conceded one goal so it's easily our best defensive sequence of the season.

Just keep it tight as we've surely get some chances on the break and probably won't be at full pelt with the job done.

Antonio v our defence is a worry though as he chases lost causes and never gives the defence a rest. In excellent scoring form as is that Soucek they signed in January.

Arteta is a disciple of Pep Guardiola so if he's got any of Pep's personality about him he won't take players slacking off. There's only a handful of Arsenal players pretty certain of a starting place in the FA Cup final. The rest will all be playing for the other starting places and will want to impress. 

I don't trust Everton to be at the races but, with Ancelotti to impress - bearing in mind he will have a lot of money to spend in the summer - they might want to go out on a high. 

It is all in our hands now. If we want to stay up we simply have to beat West Ham. 

2 minutes ago, Mantis said:

Would you offer me a free 100 quid bet to stick on Watford winning aswell?