Relegation thread

Knutserov13

On 21/07/2020 at 09:22, It's Your Round said:

After the recent Chelsea game I swore I wouldn’t pay for another game this season. Fine if I can watch it online, but I’m not wasting another tenner on a NowTV pass. No way, **** that. 

Now I’ve just bought a NowTV day pass to put myself through two sets of 90 minute torture sessions. Why do I do this. 

Best £10 I’ve spent this year :)

Edited by It's Your Round
  • Haha 1

Get in Villa!!!!!! I couldn’t watch the last 15 minutes, I was too nervous. I did the washing up instead :lol:

Imagine if we’d gone down the ‘he can’t be any worse’ strategy and played a youth prospect instead of an experienced professional player that we’ve paid millions for, in Trez. I know our ‘pros’ might not be as good as the pros that play for other clubs that cost many more millions, but generally they offer a lot more than inexperienced youngsters unless they’re one of those ‘once in a generation’ type of youngsters.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Mantis said:

Tbh, I think it'll be more nail-biting if Watford lose and we win today. If both of us lose then basically all Watford have to do on the final day is avoid defeat to stay up, no matter what us or Bournemouth do.

So, start chewing that Keratin!!!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Need a 3 goal swing, unless we lose

Nah it's simple we lose, they win and we're down regardless of what Watford do.

Everton winning at Sheffield united suggets they're still around at least.

5 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

They just said on sky sports if villa win on Sunday Watford would need to win by 3 or more to Arsenal. Surely that would depend on how many we win by?

Nah, we're 1 above on GD plus goals scored so it's 2 goals. If we're 1 up then they need to be 3 up to get ahead of us.